Saturday, January 7, 2012

Feed me Friday 2

I know, I know, I am posting this a day late. I just got really excited about E&E! If you're confused, there is a simple remedy: click the banner on the right.

Now for the recipe of the week!

Chopped Chicken Salad

Ingredients:

4oz skinless, boneless chicken breast, grilled and cut into 1" cubes.

3 cups chopped romaine lettuce or spinach

1/3 avocado, sliced

12 asparagus spears, steamed and chopped

1 tsp honey

2 tsp Dijon mustard

1 Tbsp lemon juice

Directions:

Toss chicken, lettuce (or spinach), avocado and asparagus in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, lemon juice, and honey. Drizzle over salad. Last step; yum.

Nutrition info:

399 calories; 44g protein; 28g carbohydrates; 16g fat; 10g fiber; 11g sugar; 360 mg sodium.


No comments:

Post a Comment