Friday, January 6, 2012

Ready to ENERGIZE your workout?

I know I OWE you guys a FEED me FRIDAY post, but I couldn't leave this unsaid...


I've got exciting news from Beachbody®. New E&E Energy and Endurance™ Pre-workout Formula is now available for purchase!
As you know, even athletes like you can feel they're too tired to work out as hard as they'd like.
New E&E Energy and Endurance is a powerful pre-workout supplement scientifically formulated
to improve your energy, endurance, strength, and focus, helping you maximize every
minute of your Beachbody workout.
E&E Energy and Endurance can:

  • Help you burn more calories and fat to get ripped faster.
  • Help you maximize muscle performance to build muscle faster.

E&E Energy and Endurance was designed by the Beachbody Nutrition Science Team to
support you getting your best results from your Beachbody fitness program. E&E Energy and
Endurance also coordinates well with post-workout Results and Recovery Formula®
.
To learn more, go to the left hand side of this page and click on the E&E
Energy and Endurance banner, or contact me directly and I'll be happy to answer your
questions.
Get ready to maximize your workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment